Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What to do with left over fondant

What a busy bee I've been. I've completely neglected my blog! Almost 3 months without a post. Shame on me ;) 
Well, now that I've got that out the way...

I've been so busy and have made so many batches of fondant that I was left over with lots of random colors. What to do, what to do? Combine them all and make black fondant of coarse! 


All I did was combine the random pieces till I got a yucky grey color. Add a little bit of black gel color and *TADA*- you've got black fondant. It may not look super black yet, that's fine. Let it sit over night and the color will develop. I personally dislike making black fondant. It's a sticky wet mess, but this cuts down on that and saves $$$ with less waste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment